We’re excited to share we are adding to the Landworks Studio team. Specifically, we are looking for a licensed landscape architect/project manager with 5 to 12 years of experience who can engage with clients, elevate the ordinary and inspire others through design.
The qualified candidate will be able to:
- Manage a project from the proposal through construction administration.
- Procure and/or develop new client relationships.
- Contribute design ideas and concepts in a team environment.
- Develop progress sets and completed construction documents and specifications from conceptual hand-drawn sketches and scans.
- Accurately provide cost estimates from the beginning stages of a project through bidding.
- Manage production tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Be proficient with AutoCad, SketchUp, PhotoShop and Adobe InDesign software.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Landworks Studio is an equal opportunity employer.